Hood available in 116 cm width
Backlit Stainless steel-glass finishes
- A Energy Classification
- Aluminum filters
- Last Time Function
- Led 4000K
- LED Courtesy Lighting
- LED Lighting
- SIA Safety
- Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Touch remote control
- Duct-in-line remote motor ECO V.2450 Ø200
- Motor Roof ECO V.2350 Ø200
- Button panel set for embedding in wall
- Standard fume outlet option: long side, short side or ceiling
- INCLUDED: This model with the V.2450 duct-in-line remote motor and V.2350 roof motor system comes with 5 m of S.E.C. fume extractor flue as standard System®, interior Ø 203 mm and exterior Ø 253.
- This model does not allow activated carbon filters.
- Option of changing the original LED for a 2700 K (*) warm light LED – Optional change only possible in factory.
- See final section on features and recommendations for the ceiling hoods.
Features and recommendations for ceiling-mounted hoods.
In order to ensure that your project does not come up against any unexpected difficulties, Pando requires that you send us a Technical Study with very specific details to ensure the product works successfully.
Download: Project Technical Study Form
FORM OF THE CEILING: The “ideal” ceiling to install these hood units must be completely unobstructed and flat over all of its surface. If for design reasons you choose to have different heights or steps in the ceiling, it must be ensured that the area where the hood is to be fitted is completely flat and covers as wide an area as possible, to avoid any suction losses (you must send us a plan to determine whether the surrounding ceiling is suitable).
CEILING HEIGHT: The recommended distance between the floor and the hood is a maximum of 2.50 m. For greater heights consult our Technical Division.
POSITION OF THE HOOD: The hood must be centred over the cooking area.
AIR INTAKE GRILLE: To ensure optimum suction by the hood it is essential that the kitchen has a constant inward flow of air; a ventilation grille at floor level is the perfect solution for this.
INSTALLING THE FLUE PIPE: We strongly recommend that you use S.E.C. System® fume extractor flue pipes from Pando, as these considerably improve convenience in use and the soundproofing of the unit.
INCLUDED: All units with V.2450 Exterior and V.2350 Roof motors come with 5 m of S.E.C. System® fume extractor flue with interior Ø 203 mm and exterior Ø 253 mm as standard.